According to different shapes, it can be divided into: medals, medals, and medals. Common medal materials: made of aluminum, iron, zinc alloy, copper, gold, silver and other materials, there are also stone, wood, resin, organic matter, and even a combination of several. A typical example: the medals of the Beijing 2008 Olympic Games. According to different process materials, it can be divided into: bronze medal, aluminum plate screen printing brand, stainless steel brand, titanium gold medal, sand gold medal, pile gold medal, gold-plated medal, automobile paint brand, and lithographic printing brand. According to different purposes, awards can be divided into: advanced individual medals, advanced collective medals, authorization medals, franchise medals, and membership medals.
1. Medal design style The primary factor of high-end medals is the style and style of medal design. The styling must be particularly exquisite, which is a rare type on the market.
2. Medal-making materials High-end medal-making materials. Judging from the current demand for brand-making users, it is obvious that the bronze and stainless steel plates can no longer meet the high-end needs of customers. The choice of medal material determines whether the medal is high-end.
3. The craftsmanship of the medal making, what kind of craftsmanship and craftsmanship is used to make the medal, will enable this medal to reflect its original medal value orientation in terms of high-end and uniqueness.
4. The price of medal production, you get what you pay for, has always been the law of value for any industry and any commodity. It is difficult to obtain high-end products at extremely low prices.
5. Standards for medal fonts. Many medals claim to be high-end medals, but the fonts on the medals are not used. I don’t know which font is set for the title of the medal or which font is set for the text. Therefore, it is necessary to understand some commonly used fonts.
6. The content of the medal is correct. Advanced unit medals and civilized unit medals often have higher requirements for the quality of the medals. The most easily overlooked is the correct content of the medal. When making high-end medals, it is important to check and verify the contents of the medals.