(1) What are the requirements for enamel pin design?
Customized badges must first be a badge design. Only a good badge design can produce a good badge. The fineness of the badge design is directly related to the quality of the badge. So what are the requirements for the badge design?
1. Determine the appropriate tone and style. Before designing the badge, first consider the purpose and use occasion of the badge design, and then choose the appropriate style based on these factors.
2. Design of badge elements. When making badge design sketches, you can collect more suitable elements and put them on separately to see which is more suitable.
3. The designed badge must be neat and durable as a whole. The patterns and elements of the badge do not need to be too many or too complicated, and must be neatly arranged and not appear chaotic.
4. The badge design requires a correct structure. The badge design should not only consider the part, but also look at the overall match. Generally, badges are worn on more serious and solemn occasions, so it is better to have a correct structure.
5. The color matching should be reasonable, and it is not advisable to use colors with too much contrast, so as not to affect the overall design effect.
(2) What to consider in enamel pin design?
When designing a badge, in addition to meeting the above requirements, there are also factors that need to be considered:
1. The choice of badge design software
Badge design is generally designed with computer software, commonly used vector drawing software such as coredraw, illustrator, etc. If you need to make a three-dimensional badge, you can also use 3D MAX software.
2. The relationship between badge design and badge craftsmanship
There are many types of badges, and different types of badges use different badge production techniques. If you want to design an enamel badge, if you design the badge with a complex color and a gradient, then it won’t work, just Can choose to use printing badge technology.
3. Design of badge line elements
When designing a badge, you must also pay attention to certain lines not to be too thin, because in the actual badge production, the line and the line are often too narrow to fill in the color, and these lines must be made into a metallic color during the design. .
4. Design on the back of the badge
The beauty and fineness of the logo on the front of the badge are important, but the design on the back of the badge should not be ignored. To make a complete badge, the back design must be done well. Generally, good badges choose a flat effect in the back design. Choose electric discharge treatment to produce a frosted effect. When designing the back of the badge, some will choose to make some logo or related information.
Various style of enamel pins design for your reference
WE CAN PROVIDE YOU OEM & ODM Service ! ALL KINDS OF ENAMEL PINS CAN DESIGN FOR YOU !